Palm oil is a huge contributor to our eroding rain forests – because it’s in almost every room of our homes. The thing is, it really doesn’t have to be that way. Sustainable household products have come a long way. It’s too bad some big corporations don’t think it’s as profitable.
- WARNING! Your snacks may contain Orangutan Extinction! (girrlearth.com)
- Your Supermarket is Selling Rainforest Destruction! Get the Facts On Palm Oil and the US Snack Food Industry. (understory.ran.org)
- Conserving Rainforest Locations Around the Globe (biology.answers.com)
- Bill Oddie ejected from HSBC over protest film about rainforest destruction (mirror.co.uk)
- Super GMO’s Killing You And Wildlife Worldwide, Stop Elite Corporate Banker Fascist Murderers Assassins Now (onegodnews.wordpress.com)